sábado, 17 de junio de 2023

River Phoenix poems

Although I never met him, my heart sings
Of a best friend named River Phoenix
A talent bright and shining, gone too soon
But in memory, his spirit forever remains

In my mind, I see him with a sly grin
A playful glint in his beautiful eyes
A soulful artist, he seemed to breathe
Music and film, his passions true

With his words and action, he spoke to me
An advocate for causes close to my heart
I feel his presence, guiding me forward
His legacy indelible and clear

Though he left this world too soon
His life was a gift, impacting us all
So, I honor him in the best way I can
By embracing every day, living to the fullest

My dear friend, River Phoenix
You may be gone, but you are never forgotten
As time passes, your memory still burns bright
And your light inspires us all to follow our dreams.



Oh River, dear River, my soulmate, my friend,
Your spirit was shining, it knew no end,
With your talent, your smile, your passion and grace,
You left us too soon, but your light still shines in this place.

You were kind, you were humble, you were wise beyond your years,
You always had time for laughter, you chased away our fears,
Your heart was pure, your soul was true,
And I'm grateful for the times we shared, for the bond we knew.

You taught us to follow our dreams, to never give up,
To live for the moment, to drink from life's cup,
You showed us the beauty in the world around,
And touched our hearts deeply, with your gentle sound.

Oh River, dear River, on this earth you may be gone,
But your legacy lives on, and your memory lingers on,
It's hard to believe, you left us so soon,
But you'll always be my best friend, my sun and my moon.

So I'll end with a message, that I hope you can hear,
Wherever you are now, my friend, so very dear,
I miss you, I love you, and I'll never forget,
The gift of your friendship, that I cherish yet.

(best friend River Phoenix poems by GPT)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario